Welcome to the v2 law forum!
The dedicated members of staff are committed to giving free impartial and confidential legal advice to any and all! There is no question too big or too small.
To get started, here are few pointers on posting your problem:
1) Try to categorise your problem: is it employment related? A residential disturbance, a matter of discrimination, a criminal issue of theft? Is someone not upholding their end of an agreement?
2) Be patient: the administrators, the v2 law staff, will endeavour to give a professional and well supported response to any question asked within 24hrs
3) Do not give any personal information: do not reveal the names addresses or other, similar, Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of yourself or others that your issue may concern. (It is perfectly acceptable to use replace these names and address with ‘Person A’ at a ‘Residential Location’ Please be aware that any personal information given is given at your own risk. The V2 Law Staff will not be held responsible for a confidentially or abuse of any information given in in this manner.
4) Await a response from an administrator: Like any forum all members can participate and offer answers or advice to problems and questions posed. Only those answers given by administrators are answers on behalf of the V2 Law Staff and therefore represent the quality and professionalism as is to be reasonably expected
5) Be Aware: V2 Law and the staff members and administrators that operate under that name is a student run and created Pro Bono service as such please be aware that the quality of advice given will be of a level that you would reasonable expect from a law student and not that of a qualified legal representative as such this advice is not intended to replace professional legal advice when faced with a risk decision. V2 Law assumes no responsibility for any consequence that may arise from the advice that is given and maintains that it is for informational purposes only.
Once again, Welcome to the V2 Law Forum! We look forward to helping in any way we can by providing free legal advice in all forms to anyone! Registration is quick and effortless and we look forward to hearing from you.